Of course the most important part of the afternoon (and evening) was to have fun and enjoy ourselves, but as there was serious competition of 'guys with big cameras' I did my best to come up with something good. I think the drinking monkey came out nice (also thanks to the nice sunny weather and some patience).
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
A winning photo!
No, I did not win a big prize or anything, just the honour. Our department (IT) went to Artis a few weeks ago with the assignment to make pictures on the subject 'animals and motion', everyone cound 'send in' three photo's and then choose the best ones (but not your own).
Of course the most important part of the afternoon (and evening) was to have fun and enjoy ourselves, but as there was serious competition of 'guys with big cameras' I did my best to come up with something good. I think the drinking monkey came out nice (also thanks to the nice sunny weather and some patience).
I had to share the first prize with Astrid, who also used a relativly simple camera. That picture is here.
Of course the most important part of the afternoon (and evening) was to have fun and enjoy ourselves, but as there was serious competition of 'guys with big cameras' I did my best to come up with something good. I think the drinking monkey came out nice (also thanks to the nice sunny weather and some patience).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi there,
Nice item, maar ik ga lekker verder in het NL. Wist helemaal neit dat je ook aan het bloggen was. ga gauw effe verder neuzen wat je te vertellen hebt.
Groeten,
Astrid
Post a Comment