I've been working on a way to know in advance if TV series we follow are really new or that the channels switch to re-runs in the middle of the season (something our commercial channels are known to do a lot, even with hit series like CSI).
Luckily the tv guide lists the episode name (sometimes a lame translation to dutch) and thanks to all the episode guides on teh interweb most of the times I manage to have a timetable ready for the week.
I started out with a bunch of hyperlinks (bookmarks) but wanted to have them available on other computers so I created a html page. Next I made things neat using a table structure and links to the IMDB because there you can directly link to the season. Handy, because there I link to the season that we are watching at the moment (a lot of the time the channels start with a number of reruns when series are resumed and I hate to start watching only to find out it is vaguely familiar and getting more so by the minute).
Anyway, now I've started working on the page I will probably be working to get it to looking better and better. I think finding out about CSS is the way to go.
Meanwhile, take a look here.
3 comments:
Ha! Love the XTC quote!
Hi Phil, thanks for stopping by!
Thanks Andre for your help with my photo uploading. So simple. I was looking for something complicated. Not sure how I managed to make the change though.
Can't comment on TV (don't have one) don't think its worth the bother. Agree with you on The bourne Ulitmatum. great movie!
Post a Comment